Monday, November 10, 2008

Lots of things done :)

I spent the weekend all my myself with the baby and I had a lot of things done! wow! (thinking that blogger REALLY needs to put some smiley faces in this editor) woohoo okay, there... better!

My hubby took the girls with him to spend the night at his sister's house where the grandmother is staying. She is ill so his sister needed him to watch for her. Anyways, I was able to finish another set of wipes this time they are girly themed. I am very happy with the little coordinating drawstring bag I made. Oh and can't you tell I changed my header? Well, I noticed my previous header was barely visible in some PC's, everything looks nice and sharp in my Mac but I know the majority of the people uses PC so I needed to make the appropriate change.

I started sewing all my Holidays Gifts and for sale items. I have a pretty decent list of the people I need to gift, specially the kids. I thought about crayon rolls, felt toys for sale and for gifting (made out of eco-spun felt only), Christmas theme aprons for sale, probably some fancy looking place mats with coordinating napkins for my friends and family... anyways, the list goes on. Last night I was able to finish a Christmas themed kind of a chic apron :) ...and it's REVERSIBLE!



And here are the other set of wipes w/ drawstring bag:


Soon I'll show pix of some other items I am working on: Two other Xmas aprons and a some baby items for my best friend that just had a beautiful baby boy! Happy Birthing Mari!

oh gosh I almost forgot!!!! I got a new addition:

It's from my husband's grandmother, since she no longer sew anymore this was given to her by her granddaughter (my husband's sister) but she never got to use it. Look at it, it's brand new! Still has the blue sticker thingy on! yay!!!! ...now I need a serger ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm Kelly from the Sew Craft Group.

Love the apron & wipes!