Friday, November 14, 2008

Alright, alright... I'll play too lol

Copy, paste and play along!
1. Where is your cell phone? somewhere in the kitchen or dining area

2. Your significant other? sleeping

3. Your hair? dark brown and dirty

4. Your daughter? which one?

5. Your son? sleeping

6. Your favorite thing? probably the internet

7. Your dream last night? I don't think I had any

8. Your favorite drink? green smoothie heehee

9. Your goal? I just don't want to work for anybody else but for my own

10. The room you’re in? computer/craft room

11. Your church? I go to many... but mainly Catholic

12. Your fear? roaches, YUCK!

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a house with a huge backyard

14. Where were you last night? working on a website

15. What you’re not? Patient

16. Muffins? with blueberries yum!

17. One of your wish list items? having my own fabric line... is this too much to ask? lol

18. Where you grew up? Panama

19. The last thing you did? Sew up another Xmas apron and watch a novela through Youtube lol

20. What are you wearing? PJ pants and tank top

21. Your TV? I don't watch TV

22. Your pets? Jade

23. Your computer? Mac

24. Your life? challenging

25. Your mood? sleepy

26. Missing someone? My family from Panama

27. Your car? Grand Caravan

28. Something you’re not wearing? earrings

29. Favorite store? Joann's for fabric - Whole Foods for food - can't pick one lol

30. Your summer? I was pregnant

31. Like(love) someone? my hubby

32. Your favorite color? This one is hard: Lime, Celery, Pink, Hot Pink

33. Last time you laughed? A few moments ago

34. Last time you cried? This morning

35. Who will repost this? who knows...

No comments: