Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I got my Xmas Planning figured out!

It is definitely better to have things written down before you start making your needed projects. I've made a promised to myself to gift exclusively handmade/homemade items this year and so far, I have all my planning done! I wrote down a list of items (with pictures and links!!!) I want/need to make and have these projects going! There are sew many simple ideas, affordable and quick, I am sure they are all will be done in no time. The countdown starts TODAY! :)

...and what about wrapping? I found a few crafty ways to wrap our handmade/homemade Christmas presents!








Unwanted scrapbook paper (I have tons!!!), sewing drawstring bags to bag gifts, you can probably visit the dollar store and get dollar plastic crates and cover them with your favorite leftover fabrics!





You can also re-use those flower baskets that came with your last flower arrangement and make a gift basket for your best friend or boss - fill up with all your handmade items!





The ideas are endless!!!! if you have any more ideas that you will like to share please do so, I can't never have so many :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My grandma uses the Sunday comics for little things.

Nicki Parker said...

Hello from a fellow group #2 member.

I also have all my Christmas gift ideas planned and in a little notebook, one project to a page. now the trick is to find the time to make everything I want to make!

love the brown paper/rafia wrapping idea!