Friday, November 7, 2008

A bit of progress. Little by little...

First I want to say: Hi Mary thanks for stopping by! How funny but I stumbled across your blog a few days ago and was drooling over your sewing space! heehee! Too much of a coincidence?!? I love all your machines :) My next purchase will be a serger!

Today was very hard... probably the most difficult day of Motherhood! The little Robertico wasn't feeling well and was clingy all day. I was literally in tears, I really want to get my work going so I can add it to my etsy store but can't seem to get it together. How WAHMs do it? It's darn hard and very exhausting! Between my youngest daughter, housework, sicky kiddie and trying to get some work going, I feel like I am running a marathon every day. My back is killing me and I feel so tired throughout the day. Oh well, gotta love my java cups and green smoothies (recipes will be shared later)! < /vent >


Believe it or not I was able to finish a set of wipes, nothing big but at least I can list them on etsy - I seriously need some income! I also made a coordinated clutch for mama pads or even an iPod :)


Wednesday night I was able to wash and iron a ton of fabric and they are ready to work with! woohoo! I can't wait to start creating and I am planning to come up with my own patterns so it should be fun.


Some of you know I just started building up my sewing room, sooooo look what I got? :D


IT'S PINK! Well, I fell in love with the lime green one but I had my youngest daughter decide for me and she chose the pink board of course!!! lol She is such a princess :) At least I know some of the money will go towards a good cause ;)

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Just a new Sew Craft blog buddy stopping by to say hello :)


Lesley@dreamerknits.com

Beth said...

Coming from the SCB group as well... The wipes are cute, hope you get soem etsy sales!

Anonymous said...

Hi again Enith. Keep your chin up. Tomorrow will be better! I have days like that too and my mum tells me to "Breathe deep, think beautiful thoughts."
Love the pink board! Love the Mac! I am having so much fun with mine!
All the best
Fiona

Sarah said...

Enith, you can TOTALLY do it... WAHMs are some of the most amazing people and I totally salute you. It takes a lot. And you still got so much done! Keep it up. looks great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Enith! Thank you for the visit/comment! Hang in there, some days are sure worse than others... I think all of your items look great and I hope they sell super quick :)
jenn (and your sewing room looks great!)

enithhernandez said...

you guys are great! thank you so much, I know I have to remind myself to breathe every time I feel overwhelmed but it is so much easier to say than to do it! lol! thank you so much for the moral support I so needed it!!!! (I AM STILL EXHAUSTED THO!!!)