Saturday, October 25, 2008

Organizing my Craft/Office Room

This is the 4th time I re-arrange and organize my Craft/Office room. I have to admit that I really enjoy doing it - probably more than crafting lol it is just weird... Before my last organizing party, I took pictures of the room because I thought I like the way it looked and wanted to share it in my blog but then after seeing the pictures I realized that I wasn't satisfied with the look of my room so I decided to start all over again...

Before


After


I don't have a lot of fabric but I am in the process of building up my stash of it, I loveeee all the designer fabric that are out there just as much I love all the yummy scrapbook paper that probably exists! lol

I still have a lot more work to do in this room, I am definitely more efficient working in a room like this :) I do want to hang up a few shelves, ribbon holders or probably a peg board with my collection of thread and other supplies...

No comments: